Mother of all Trades Forums

Plumbing Heating A/C Electrical Refrigeration Sheet Metal
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Old Work Truck
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:02 pm 
Offline
Plumbing Specialist

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 am
Posts: 14834 [ View ]
Has thanked: 13045 times
Been thanked: 7215 times
phishfood wrote:
plumbfitter wrote:
phishfood wrote:
plumbfitter wrote:
phishfood wrote:
And you didn't stop by for beers?

I am insulted.

I dont know what state your in! lol!!!


Here's a hint.

You didn't drive "through" it. :lol:

Where abouts in Florida are you?

Bright young lad, you are.

If you happen to remember an exit for New Smyrna Beach on I95, you could have turned right (west) and been to my house in just over 1/2 hour. Kinda between Daytona Beach and Orlando.


You know Iam on my way over for that beer right? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Old Work Truck
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:02 pm 
Offline
Plumbing Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:50 pm
Posts: 3444 [ View ]
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 1082 times
Been thanked: 2876 times
phishfood wrote:
plumbfitter wrote:
phishfood wrote:
plumbfitter wrote:
phishfood wrote:
And you didn't stop by for beers?

I am insulted.

I dont know what state your in! lol!!!


Here's a hint.

You didn't drive "through" it. :lol:

Where abouts in Florida are you?

Bright young lad, you are.

If you happen to remember an exit for New Smyrna Beach on I95, you could have turned right (west) and been to my house in just over 1/2 hour. Kinda between Daytona Beach and Orlando.

Well shit! I do remember that exit. We were in North Palm Beach for our buddies wedding, Then we went to Universal for a day because our wives had never been.

_________________
A hundred years from now, they will gaze upon my work and marvel at my skills but never know my name. And that will be good enough for me - Dan Holohan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Old Work Truck
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:19 pm
Posts: 6415 [ View ]
Location: Tarrant County, Texas
Has thanked: 14756 times
Been thanked: 6722 times
plumbfitter wrote:
Well shit! I do remember that exit. We were in North Palm Beach for our buddies wedding, Then we went to Universal for a day because our wives had never been.


I hope you all are up-to-date on your measles vaccine 8-)

_________________
Texas Turdherder


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Old Work Truck
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:01 pm 
Offline
Plumbing Specialist

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 am
Posts: 14834 [ View ]
Has thanked: 13045 times
Been thanked: 7215 times
johnlewismcleod wrote:
plumbfitter wrote:
Well shit! I do remember that exit. We were in North Palm Beach for our buddies wedding, Then we went to Universal for a day because our wives had never been.


I hope you all are up-to-date on your measles vaccine 8-)

I already had the measles both kinds! :sdance2


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Old Work Truck
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm 
Offline
Senior PHA/CER
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:31 pm
Posts: 4542 [ View ]
Location: In the middle of the ocean, clinging to my sanity, it's all I have left
Has thanked: 8443 times
Been thanked: 3769 times
Heck with what state we are in, I have lost track of which thread we are in!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Flat Bed Work Truck?

in Fleet .. Work trucks(public)

JCsPlumbing

5

1257

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Pinky View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. New work truck, with build out pictures

[ Go to page: 1, 2, 3 ]

in Fleet .. Work trucks(public)

phishfood

34

5962

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:03 am

deerslayer View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. I am in need of a different truck

[ Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11 ]

in Fleet .. Work trucks(public)

phishfood

155

8917

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:00 pm

phishfood View the latest post


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group